Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program
The Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program enables you to purchase a new Nissan vehicle at a pre-negotiated invoice-based price, regardless of which dealer you work with. To obtain your VPP Claim ID, select a profile below to begin the registration process, take the claim ID to the Sales Manager at a dealership of your choice, and select the vehicle you want. You'll enjoy VIP treatment throughout the purchase process - and drive home in a beautiful new Nissan!
Note: Program participants must reside in Canada. Consumers and Dealerships in the United States should visit www.insidenissan.com.
How To Use Your VPP Claim ID?
- Visit your preferred Nissan Dealer
- When you arrive, let the Dealership Sales Manager know that you are a VPP customer
- Select a vehicle for a test drive
- Present your Claim ID and Driver's License along with one of the following:
- Current Paycheck Stub ($ amounts may be marked through)
- Business Card
- Company Issued Photo ID
- After choosing your vehicle, please review and sign the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program Claim Form
- VPP Prices are pre-negotiated and based on invoice
- Trade-in and financing are negotiable
- Documentation fees may vary by dealer
- Claim Codes expire within 90 days of activation